Hey guys this is prashant from progamerly.com and today in this amazing guide i am going to teach you that “how you can convert your website or your youtube channel into a professional android app using android studio”.
To convert your website or youtube channel into a professional android app you don’t need to have coding knowledge or android studio knowledge.
I will give you all the code and files so you don’t need to code everything.
You just have to make minor changes to the code like your website url, your website name , logo etc.
It will be very simple guide but if you still have any issues, then you can contact me by commenting down or ping me on fb or telegram i will surely help you out.
And also i forgot to mention, this will be a responsive, mobile friendly and light weight android app.
So, to get started just follow the steps given or watch the video.
To get started these are requirement you should fulfill to convert your website or youtube channel into an android app using android studio.
- Android studio installed.
- Android studio minimum requirements:
- System requirements for android studio
- Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 (64-bit)
- 4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended.
- 2 GB of available disk space minimum, 4 GB Recommended (500 MB for IDE + 1.5 GB for Android SDK and emulator system image)
- 1280 x 800 minimum screen resolution.
HOW TO CONVERT YOUR WEBSITE/YOUTUBE CHANNEL INTO A PROFESSIONAL ANDROID APP USING ANDROID STUDIO FOR FREE 2020
- First of all you need to download android studio here.
- After that download the zip file from here
- Install android studio
- Open it up and choose to create a new project and click on empty activity
- Give your application a name and choose java in Language and click on finish
- Open Manifest folder and click on AndroidManifest.xml file
- Copy the code1 text from zip file and paste it under the package line
- This line is used to get internet permissions from the user
- After that Ctrl+a and Ctrl+s to save the file
- Now go to activity_main.xml file available on top of the code
- Remove the code from starting from <Textview ………. =”parent” />
Watch this video tutorial for full steps: